Turf solutions designed to stand up to the challenging game of lacrosse.
With the intensity of football and the non-stop play of soccer, lacrosse demands a level of surface consistency, maneuverability, and player safety that’s second to none. Keystone Sports Construction provides high quality customized turf solutions that stand up to the non-stop endurance requirements of the lacrosse game.
Synthetic lacrosse turf surfaces from Keystone Sports Construction:
- Stand up to heavy wear in goal crease areas and face-off locations, delivering precision field performance
- Feature Balanced Matrix engineering, with fibers equally spaced, for a level of consistency and ball interaction that simulates the feel and response of living grass
- Infill mixtures customized to specific field requirements and engineered for optimal shock absorption and extended field life, while controlling overall field speed and how the ball will respond to the surface.
- Superior synthetic turf products manufactured in the USA by AstroTurf with 100% American-made components.
Manufactured for unmatched performance and safety:
- Turf fibers produced using industry leading resins and UV stabilizers
- Titanium shield primary backing
- Premium grade urethane coating to ensure a superior tuft bind
- Tested at the highest levels of competition
The NCAA Men’s Lacrosse has trusted synthetic surfaces for several Final Four competitions over the last decade. From professional to recreational, synthetic turf is suitable for even the most competitive lacrosse programs.
Artificial turf solutions from Keystone Sports Construction are engineered specifically for the sport of lacrosse, allowing players to cut, accelerate, and maneuver with the intense precision the game requires.
Rhino SF 42
Affordable Sports Surface
AstroTurf Rhino SF 42 is engineered to be the perfect balance of firm and fast. Available in various pile heights, Rhino SF 42 products are designed to enhance player safety. Rhino SF 42 grants your athletes the self-confidence they need to perform to their maximum potential.
Rhino SF 48
The AstroTurf Rhino SF 48 surface is engineered to be an excellent slit-film stadium grade surface, firm and fast. Rhino SF 48 surfaces are purposefully designed to enhance player performance and maximize player safety.
Rhino Blend 48
AstroTurf Rhino Blend 48 is engineered to be the perfect balance of firm and fast. Rhino Blend products are an excellent balance between slit film and monofilament fibers.
Professional Grade Stadium Surface
The Rootzone 3D series is engineered to be the ultimate professional grade surface, firm and fast. Rootzone 3D surfaces are purposefully designed to optimize player performance and maximize player safety. The Rootzone series features Trionic fibers and nylon rootzone material.
Astroturf Lacrosse Field Installations
Ocean County College NJ Lacrosse Field
Penn State University Lacrosse Field
Rutgers Camden Complex
Duke University Lacrosse Fields