Professional-grade field hockey turf surfaces that deliver consistent performance
Field hockey is one of the few sports where the entire game is played with constant contact between the ball and
the surface. A flat, smooth surface ensures the proper speed, distance, and trajectory of the rolling ball.
Keystone Sports Construction builds top quality, top performance synthetic field hockey turf surfaces. With the correct planarity, texture, and surface face weight, our synthetic field solutions preserve the integrity of the game and the durability of the field.
Synthetic field hockey turf solutions from Keystone Sports Construction provide:
- High quality surfaces that play fast and firm, yet provide ample cushion and safety when players slip and fall.
- Robust face weights, to ensure field durability and consistent performance.
- Balanced Matrix construction, with equally spaced fibers to create an authentic ball response.
- Infill mixtures customized for optimal shock absorption and extended field life, while controlling overall field speed and how the ball will respond to the surface.
- Superior products, manufactured in the USA by Turf Nation with 100% American-made components
Manufactured for unmatched performance and safety:
- C8 polyethylene fiber (NOT blended with inferior C4 or C6 options)
- Titanium shield primary backing
- Premium grade urethane coating to ensure a superior tuft bind
- Trusted at the highest levels of competition
A top consideration when designing an artificial field hockey turf surface is its planarity. The ball rolls true only when the surface is flat and smooth. Equally important is the texture of the surface, which determines the speed of the ball’s roll.
Professional grade synthetic field hockey surfaces from Keystone Sports Construction simulate the response of living grass in both speed and distance. Our top-quality field solutions are engineered for safety, endurance and lower maintenance.
Affordable Nylon Surface – Field Hockey and Arena Sports
The N38 features a compressed system of dense nylon fiber, making it an affordable choice for field hockey and convertible arena sports programs. The N38 surface is an affordable solution with consistent texture.e.
Ultimate Nylon Surface – Field Hockey and Arena Sports
The N48 is a compressed system of dense ber, making it an optimal choice for eld hockey and convertible arena sports programs maximize durability while featuring outstanding versatility for convertible needs, providing the perfect adaptable solution.
Dual Fiber – Dynamic Sports Use
The SN69 is a dual fibber system which incorporates the perfect balance of high grade mono lament and slit lm bers. SN69 is an advanced hybrid ber system that features Micro Bed PS which acts as a sustainable region to improve the product’s durability.
Robust Fiber Weight
The TN80 surface features a robust fiber weight and 1 inch pile height. The aesthetic appeal of well-manicured natural grass coupled with the durability that only synthetic turf systems can provide. Non-infilled applications are available.
Your Trusted Source for Quality Turf
Keystone is an Authorized Dealer for TURF NATION, a U.S. manufacturer of synthetic turf systems trusted by the nation’s most highly regarded teams, facilities and events: