Synthetic turf solutions that hold up to the year-round demands of indoor sports.
Indoor turf surfaces are subjected to more abuse per square foot than most other applications. For
a turf surface to perform in an indoor environment over its lifecycle, extreme durability is key.
Indoor fields are generally smaller in size than outdoor fields, experience more condensed wear patterns, and are available for play 365 days a year, at all hours of day and night. Because they are used day in and day out, they need to withstand excessive wear.
Durability is key
The single most important feature of artificial turf that determines a surface’s durability under heavy use is its surface face weight. Face weight is typically stated in ounces per square yard and the higher the face weight, the stronger the field surface.
Our indoor surfaces are manufactured in the USA by Turf Nation, known for the superior quality and durability of their turf products. Turf Nation has specifically designed surfaces that feature robust face weight values for indoor sports.
Keystone Sports Construction designs and installs indoor fields engineered for durability, player performance, and safety as a priority.
Our top quality turf solutions feature:
- High face weights to ensure field durability and consistent performance.
- Balanced Matrix construction, with equally spaced fibers to for consistency and to simulate a grass-like experience
- Infill mixtures customized to specific field requirements and engineered to absorb impact and extend field life , while controlling overall field speed and how the ball will respond to the surface.
- C8 polyethylene fiber (NOT blended with inferior C4 or C6 options)
- Titanium shield primary backing
- Premium grade urethane coating to ensure a superior tuft bind
Ultimate Professional Grade Soccer Stadium Surface
The FC Elite surface is engineered to be an affordable mono filament surface, robust and durable. FC Elite surfaces are purposefully designed to enhance player performance and maximize player safety.
Monofilament Surface – Affordable
The M4 surface is engineered to be An affordable monofilament surface, robust and durable. M4 surfaces are purposefully designed to enhance player performance and maximize player safety.
Ultimate Monofilament Surface – Robust Fiber Weight
The M6 surface is engineered to be the ultimate mono lament surface, robust and durable. M6 surfaces are purposefully designed to enhance player performance and maximize player safety.
Your Trusted Source for Quality Turf
Keystone is an Authorized Dealer for TURF NATION, a U.S. manufacturer of synthetic turf systems trusted by the nation’s most highly regarded teams, facilities and events: