Helping Build Your New Field
Keystone Sports Construction has developed valuable relationships with these various organizations dedicated to helping you create an oustanding sports facility. From approved bidders to financing options we partner with these companies to help you every step of the way. Keystone Sports Construction is proud to be associated with these organizations.
COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s cooperative purchasing program and serves as a conduit for its members to be able to leverage contracts more cost effectively and efficiently by helping to identify suppliers with whom to do business. The goals of this program are:
- To encourage, expand and facilitate the opportunities for Members to achieve procurement savings and best value through an interactive partnership with the Commonwealth.
- To provide increased opportunities for Suppliers of any size to participate and compete for Members’ business.
- To provide contracts with competitive pricing.
TIPS is a national purchasing cooperative that offers access to competitively procured purchasing contracts to its membership. For governmental agencies such as public education organizations, higher education entities, and city or county governments, membership in a purchasing cooperative offers the following benefits:
- Access to competitively procured contracts with quality vendors
- Savings of time and financial resources necessary to fulfill bid requirements
- Assistance with purchasing process by qualified TIPS staff
- Access to pricing based on a “national” high-profile contract
BuyBoard delivers vast economies of scale in purchasing products and services for local governments, big and small. They support and serve public schools, municipalities, county government, and all types of local government agencies and nonprofits.
Combining the purchase power of our large membership provides the leverage to achieve better pricing on products, equipment, and services that are used every day. With almost 70 contracts available, members will find almost everything needed to support their organization.
Members save administrative time and resources because the competitive procurement process has been completed.
Save time and money by combining the buying power of more than 50,000 government, education, and nonprofit organizations. Sourcewell holds hundreds of competitively solicited cooperative contracts ready for use.
Sourcewell exists for one reason:
to help government, education, and nonprofits work more efficiently.
We offer a wide range of cooperative contracts
and have been a trusted agency resource for more than four decades.
You save time and money, and membership is free—
no fees and no obligation.
Our TURFfunding program can provide cost effective financing to businesses, cities, towns, universities and other municipal entities. TURFfunding understands your budgetary challenges and how to satisfy your unique equipment needs.
The TURFfunding Advantage:
- 100% financing
- 35 days from introduction to funds in hand
- Appropriation Based Funds – No Problem
- Extended Funding Cycle
- Streamlined Documentation
Your Trusted Source for Quality Turf
Keystone is an Authorized Dealer for TURF NATION, a U.S. manufacturer of synthetic turf systems trusted by the nation’s most highly regarded teams, facilities and events: