Helping Build Your New Field
Keystone Sports Construction has developed valuable relationships with these various organizations dedicated to helping you create an outstanding sports facility. From approved bidders to financing options we partner with these companies to help you every step of the way. Keystone Sports Construction is proud to be associated with these organizations.
COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s cooperative purchasing program and serves as a conduit for its members to be able to leverage contracts more cost effectively and efficiently by helping to identify suppliers with whom to do business. The goals of this program are:
- To encourage, expand and facilitate the opportunities for Members to achieve procurement savings and best value through an interactive partnership with the Commonwealth.
- To provide increased opportunities for Suppliers of any size to participate and compete for Members’ business.
- To provide contracts with competitive pricing.
EdgeMarket is a Non-Profit Technology, Software, and Services Purchasing Cooperative. They’re Brought to you with pride by NJEdge.Net, EdgeMarket provides “Safe, Simple, Smart” procurements for solutions that drive positive outcomes.
• SAFE – EdgeMarket procurements are “audit-proof” as a result of our thorough public bidding and procurement process.
• SIMPLE – EdgeMarket enables participants to work directly with vendors and accelerate purchasing via a validated contract mechanism.
• SMART – EdgeMarket helps participants identify and source the solutions you need with a price and purchasing model that makes sense.
The Educational Services Commission of New Jersey Cooperative System (ESCNJ) has been in existence since 1977, and has grown to become the largest cooperative pricing system in New Jersey. With over 1,400 members, participants include school districts, colleges, universities, municipalities, county governments, housing authorities, libraries, fire districts and more. Their goal is to save taxpayers money by seeking out great prices for their members.
The ESCNJ is also a member of the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies. The AEPA is a national purchasing association that includes 29 states which brings additional buying power to their co-op members.
Save time and money by combining the buying power of more than 50,000 government, education, and nonprofit organizations. Sourcewell holds hundreds of competitively solicited cooperative contracts ready for use.
Sourcewell exists for one reason:
to help government, education, and nonprofits work more efficiently.
We offer a wide range of cooperative contracts
and have been a trusted agency resource for more than four decades.
You save time and money, and membership is free—
no fees and no obligation.