Do more for less with your multi-sport synthetic field
Keystone Sports Construction has the expertise and depth of knowledge it takes to
determine a field solution for ALL of the sports you need to consider.
The greatest challenge in selecting a multisport turf surface is to determine which solution will best address player performance, safety, and playability for the various sports your field needs to accommodate.
Determining the ideal solution
At Keystone Sports Construction, the right solution relies on our extensive knowledge of the specific requirements of each sport and the science that goes into building a professional grade synthetic surface.
The combination enables us to recommend and install an artificial turf system well suited to your individual multi-use application.
Every multi-sport system we install is designed to:
- Withstand the high-use and wear of year round play
- Prioritize safety of the athletes
- Meet the varying sport specific requirements
- Enhance performance and playability
- Provide substantial savings on ongoing maintenance
Many companies label turf surfaces as fit for all sports but there is no one solution that fits all. At Keystone Sports Construction, we guide you through a usage audit of your facility and engineer a turf solution based on percentage of usage of each sport. The result is top-quality field formulated for the specific sports your field needs to accommodate.
Our top quality turf solutions feature:
- High face weights to ensure field durability and consistent performance.
- Balanced Matrix construction, with equally spaced fibers for consistency and to simulate a grass-like experience
- Infill mixtures customized to specific field requirements and engineered to absorb impact and extend field life, while controlling overall field speed and how the ball will respond to the surface.
- C8 polyethylene fiber (NOT blended with inferior C4 or C6 options)
- Titanium shield primary backing
- Premium grade urethane coating to ensure a superior tuft bind
Dual Fiber System – Affordable and Durable
The TN-46-SM to be an affordable dual fiber system. Incorporating the perfect balance of high grade monofilament and slit film fibers, the TN-46-SM features maximum player safety, optimal multi-use performance and durable.
The TN-52-S surface is engineered to be an excellent slit-film stadium grade surface, firm and fast. TN-52-S surfaces are purposefully designed to enhance player performance and maximize player safety.
Professional Grade Stadium Surface
The S5 surface is engineered to be the ultimate professional grade surface, firm and fast. S5 surfaces are purposefully designed to optimize player performance and maximize player safety. The S5 surface features the TRUE Fiber technology and incorporates the Titanium Backing System. Available in the 4K-HD coloration.
Your Trusted Source for Quality Turf
Keystone is an Authorized Dealer for TURF NATION, a U.S. manufacturer of synthetic turf systems trusted by the nation’s most highly regarded teams, facilities and events: