Do more for less with your multi-sport synthetic field
Keystone Sports Construction has the expertise and depth of knowledge it takes to determine a field solution for ALL of the sports you need to consider.
The greatest challenge in selecting a multisport turf surface is to determine which solution will best address player performance, safety, and playability for the various sports your field needs to accommodate.
Determining the ideal solution
At Keystone Sports Construction, the right solution relies on our extensive knowledge of the specific requirements of each sport and the science that goes into building a professional grade synthetic surface.
The combination enables us to recommend and install an artificial turf system well suited to your individual multi-use application.
Every multi-sport system we install is designed to:
- Withstand the high-use and wear of year round play
- Prioritize safety of the athletes
- Meet the varying sport specific requirements
- Enhance performance and playability
- Provide substantial savings on ongoing maintenance
Many companies label turf surfaces as fit for all sports but there is no one solution that fits all. At Keystone Sports Construction, we guide you through a usage audit of your facility and engineer a turf solution based on percentage of usage of each sport. The result is top-quality field formulated for the specific sports your field needs to accommodate.
Our top quality turf solutions feature:
- High face weights to ensure field durability and consistent performance.
- Balanced Matrix construction, with equally spaced fibers for consistency and to simulate a grass-like experience
- Infill mixtures customized to specific field requirements and engineered to absorb impact and extend field life, while controlling overall field speed and how the ball will respond to the surface.
- Turf fibers produced using industry leading resins and UV stabilizers
- Titanium shield primary backing
- Premium grade urethane coating to ensure a superior tuft bind
Rhino SF 42
Affordable Sports Surface
AstroTurf Rhino SF 42 is engineered to be the perfect balance of firm and fast. Available in various pile heights, Rhino SF 42 products are designed to enhance player safety. Rhino SF 42 grants your athletes the self-confidence they need to perform to their maximum potential.
Rhino SF 48
The AstroTurf Rhino SF 48 surface is engineered to be an excellent slit-film stadium grade surface, firm and fast. Rhino SF 48 surfaces are purposefully designed to enhance player performance and maximize player safety.
Rhino Blend 48
AstroTurf Rhino Blend 48 is engineered to be the perfect balance of firm and fast. Rhino Blend products are an excellent balance between slit film and monofilament fibers.
Professional Grade Stadium Surface
The Rootzone 3D series is engineered to be the ultimate professional grade surface, firm and fast. Rootzone 3D surfaces are purposefully designed to optimize player performance and maximize player safety. The Rootzone series features Trionic fibers and nylon rootzone material.
Astroturf Multi-Purpose Installations
University of Delaware Fieldhouse
Utah State University Complex
Shoreline Park Mountain View CA
Ohio State University Complex